Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Inside All by Margaret H Mason

Inside All is a beautiful story of connecting nature and universe around us to ourselves and our hearts. Each page further in showing how the universe eventually connects to our hearts. Personally I found this book to be very inspiring and insightful for children. I really liked how the author really focused on how inside all so everyone can make a connection and further more how in the end we are all human beings that are full of love. I think this story sends a positive message that we sometimes forget. I am in love with the illustrations in this book! Each page is so unique and helps lead your imagination. The pictures are a mixture of watercolors and maybe some kind of crayon or chalk, either way the style is beautiful and goes along with the story perfectly. I think this a great story to read to children, it just puts you in a happy mood and gets you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment